Wednesday, January 12

Happy Birthday to Meeeeee

It's my birthday today!

It's also the anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti, a country that is still devastated a year later. 

Wanna give me a birthday present?

Why don't you make a donation to assist the people of Haiti in the struggles they are currently enduring.

Here's a link to Medecins Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders).  They are on the forefront of treating the Cholera outbreak that is currently ravaging Haiti.






On behalf of those who cannot ask, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This birthday present – it is so in line with your “year”. How could I resist. I even did everything in French once I got to the site.

    All that and then I saw the “click here to donate” – that would have been much easier. :)

    And Godspeed still, in your year of “loosening the grip opening the hand”- still praying for you.

    Oh, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails